Thursday, July 23, 2009

My new part time business..

---<<@

It have been a month since I joined as a part time insurance agent with (American International Assurance) AIA company. I have learned so many things which I don't realize before that 'it' is very importand to our life.

Actually, before I to join them, I took 2 times in insurance exam. fyi, the 1st exam, my result was not okey (I was failed.. huhu) Then, at the same month I took another exam and Alhamdulillah, I passed.

and, every Tuesday 6pm till 9pm, we have a weekly meeting, which is routinely talking about new things, products & new perception of other people about our insurance, about us and etc (even my hubby not happy with this, but I strongly want to show him that I'm able to success as other successfull person out there)

Some info about AIA Berhad :
As a leading life insurer, AIA’s success is built on 90 years of heritage. Our strong Asian roots, consistent growth and deep understanding of customers keep us at the forefront of our industry.
American International Assurance Bhd. (AIA Bhd.) began operations in the country in 1948 in Kuala Lumpur as a branch of the American International Assurance Company, Limited (AIA). With over 60 years of market presence in Malaysia, AIA Bhd. has now become one of the country's largest life insurers, with a network of 23 branches nationwide, over 1,000 employees and 10,000 agents.

Be yourself, but learn to be your best self
Don't use being yourself as an excuse for laziness or mediocrity
Be what you ought to be
Stretch toward what you are created to be and in the stretching
You're certain to become a better and more effective person


So to all my dear friends, please be support me to become a strong successfull person
where ever you are now and please pray for me to get more cases later hehehe ; )

No comments: